This is what my eyes see..


This is what my body feels..


This is what my heart desires..

Saturday, January 15, 2011

From Cupid to Psyche: Full Version

Here's the full version of that letter I posted earlier that cupid made for psyche:

It was the 20th of January 09 when we first talked..

Like a snap, we became friends..
Over the days, we came close and closer..
Valuing every single moment we're together..
Eventually, we fell inlove with each other..

You're there.. and I am here..Over a thousand miles apart..
Undoubtedly longing for each other..

Before, you were just a friend..
And now you are my life..
Baby you have captured my heart..
Yes, I love you, even if you break it apart.

Kindly tell me what your heat desires..
Even though it's hard, I'll try to provide..
Endless moments of joy and laughter..
Can't really say if it'll last forever..
How I wish we'll always be together..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones