This is what my eyes see..


This is what my body feels..


This is what my heart desires..

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Plants VS Zombies

Have you tried to play the game Plants VS Zombies? If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a screenie from the game:


Basically, you fill up your lawn with plants to defend your house against invading zombies. It's really fun and addicting! You guys need to try it!


Anyway, this post isn't all about the game itself.. I've been looking for something else related to this game but I couldn't find something that I could really get. Until..






Until I accidentally stumbled into this website while surfing the web. The owner of this site is selling PVZ Plush Toys made by hand through a special order!

Here's a picture of the plushies:



Here are more pictures!

The Pea Shooter

Walnut

Sunflower (with the guys)


Snow Pea

Garlic

Split Pea

and the Poor Half-Eaten Walnut

How about some zombies too? Introducing:

Flag Zombie

and..

Bucket Zombie

Aren't they so adorable? LOL! I think I'll want some of those outside our garden.. *wink wink*

Pictures credited to the owner of: http://www.arixystix.com

2 comments:

  1. I want those... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. aren't they so cute and adorable? I want them too! LOL! Let me contact the owner of the website and ask for prices.. :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones