This is what my eyes see..


This is what my body feels..


This is what my heart desires..

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Netflix: Satisfies Your Craving on Movies

Netflix eh? Yes! Netflix! N, E, T, F, L, I, X. Netflix! Ok, so what is Netflix? Come on people, use Google to search it up.. Just kidding!

*Netflix is a service offering online flat rate DVD and Blu-ray disc rental-by-mail and video streaming in the United States. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Los Gatos, California, it has amassed a collection of 100,000 titles and approximately 10 million subscribers. 

Fortunately, I am one of that approximately-10-million subscribers and I'm really happy being one. I have a monthly payment of $13.99 and that comes with unlimited movie streaming anytime, anywhere plus unlimited rental of 2 DVDs of my choice (using DVD Queue) delivered to my doorstep at a time and without due dates or penalty fees! So for me, this service is really worth getting. It's really cheap compared to other services like Blockbuster or even the $1 per night rental on RedBox! But of course, there's a catch. Not all the new releases are available in Netflix for streaming nor with a DVD. You'll gonna have to wait a little bit longer for those movies.

Interested now in Netflix? Wait! Don't leave my site yet! Let me tell you first how I maximize the DVDs I get per month!

How to get More DVD Movies in Netflix:

The number of DVDs you get is also affected by your plan, the higher the number of DVDs that can be delivered at your home greatly affects this but the trick is still the same. I'll use my current monthly plan as an example. As soon as I get the DVDs, I try to watch them the same day at night. Then I would mail them right away. But, it's not that simple. If you try to land those mailing dates on specific dates, you can get more DVDs per week. I always try to mail my DVDs back to netflix on every Monday in the morning for them to receive it on Tuesday, before the end of Tuesday, they would have sent me DVDs already and will arrive on Wednesday, I'll watch them at night, send them back on Thursday, they receive it Friday and mails me back with another 2 DVDs. I will then get it on Saturday and can watch it over the weekend then repeat the cycle. With that, I can get up to 6 DVDs per week, or 24 DVDs a month! If I try to rent 24 DVDs from redbox and returning them the next day, I would need to spend $24! That's $10 more than Netflix! And don't forget that you could also stream movies and videos with no limits with Netflix!

Too much for an endorsement huh? LOL! No worries guys. I am not getting paid for this nor an affiliate of them. I am just one of those happy, satisfied customers. 

* Definition from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netflix


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones